Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Did I Keep My Resolution In January?

This post is going to be short and sweet........


Wow....February is already here?  It feels as though we were just ringing in 2011.  My resolution was to try three new things each month.  In January I did a lot of little 'firsts', but there were two BIG leaps for me that I'm proud I was willing to jump into.  The first was starting a blog, which....well, this is proof that I did.  The second was joining Team In Training and signing up for a half-marathon in San Diego that will take place in June.  I am sooooooo amazed that I have done the latter.  This took overcoming just the mental fears of failure and taking the first step, which will lead to many, many, many more steps as I train for the 13 miles that seem, at this point, as a near impossible goal.

So, did I keep my resolution? ----well, kind of.  Two out of three ain't bad.

1 comment:

  1. good for you. I'm proud of you. I don't make resolutions because I can never keep them. Good luck in your journey, I will cheer you on from the side lines.

    ReplyDelete